Saturday, October 11, 2008

Más acerca de Mi Casa

I'm in the midst of a four day weekend, being very productive of course! Below are photos of my Señora's apartment. I love the décor, so quaint.




Yes, stairs leading up to the "throne!"


It is customary for the washing machine to be located in the kitchen here, just like the dish washer there, an efficient use of space.


I proudly made myself dinner.


Outside on the balcony.


The street below. By the way, between the yellow line and the wall is the "sidewalk." I walk out of the front door, and I'm in the middle of the street!


On the roof.


Lounge area, but its not really the season.


Notice all the satellite dishes and antennas.


El jardín de mi Señora.


I did a little laundry, four loads of clothes, and hung them on the clothes line to dry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these pics just confirmed my intentions to visit you :)

*digging the blog, mademoiselle!!